Ahoy Who Knows Mommy Best Baby Shower Game - DIGITAL FILE
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- (1) 8.5" x 11" PDF with two games to a sheet, games are approximately 5" x 7" in size
- (2) 8.5" x 11" PDF with one game sheet to a page
- High-quality PDFs (300 DPI/PPI)
- Ready to download and print immediately after purchase
- Note: This is for a digital purchase only, no hard copy of the product will be shipped
- Note: Colors may vary from what you see on your device based due to differences in color calibrations on devices and your printer
- Note: Files are not editable
“Who Knows Mommy Best?” is a great baby shower game that is all about the Mommy-to-be!
The game sheets include a red, white and blue color palette that is perfect for a nautical or Ahoy it's a boy baby shower theme. Details in the design include sea elements such as a sailboat and life preserver and plenty of space for guests to write their answers. The questions are written in a large and clear font that improves readability for guests of all ages and encourages participation.
The game asks a series of questions about the Mommy-to-be, each guest writes down an answer, if the guest answers correctly, then they color in a star at the end of the question line - the guest with the most stars wins!
Each game sheet includes the same 15 questions that are all about the Mommy-to-be, they are: Where was Mommy born? / When is Mommy’s birthday? / How tall is Mommy? / What is Mommy’s shoe size? / How many siblings does Mommy have? / What is Mommy’s middle name? / What is Mommy’s favorite TV show? / Where did Mommy go to school? / What is Mommy’s favorite movie? / What is Mommy’s favorite food? / What is Mommy’s favorite color? / Where does Mommy love to shop? / What is Mommy’s favorite holiday? / What is Mommy’s favorite drink? / When is Mommy’s due date?
Game sheets also include space at the bottom where the guest can write their name and total number of answers they got correct. Game does not include an answer sheet as the answers are dependent on the Mom-to-be.